1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunfitter needs your help!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

As many of you must be aware I've been spending considerable time working towards assuring our rights as citizens in support of McCain Palin. Posting, e-mailing, telephone calls, and putting up signs.

Please everyone contact your local or state republican party and ask for a sign and proudly post it on your property.

Now here's where I really need help! Since I am unable to travel any distance until the election is over I'm out of work. ( I have stocks to make but will not be doing any fittings until after the election.) I have decided to make a special offer to TS readers on my refinishing service. I am giving a discount of approximately 30% on all refinishing work received before the election. That means that a refinish and re pointing of checkering with high gloss hand rubbed finish normally $400 will now be $275. Turn around times will be quick less than 2 weeks and in most cases less than a week. I will also offer similar discounts on other work which can be shipped to me that do not require a lot of my time with the customer.

If your interested please e-mail me or PM me prior to shipping i can only take in a limited number of jobs since I am tied up with the champagne.

Joe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your stock's finish and checkering will look this good when you get it back.

Joe

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Sorry my e-mail is gunfit@aol.com

Joe

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Joe, I would like to see what it would be to make me a new forearm. I didn't see an email address on the post. You can email me at the address posted, minus the x's.
    Thanks, Darwin

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Darwin e-mail me with the following info Gun type and type of wood wanted. Do you have the wood or want me to provide it? a picture of the gun can also help.
    Joe

5. TC

TC TS Member

Hey Joe, lay off the champagne and get with the campaign! Just kidding!!! You do nice work, looks great. Tony

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Tony- It's hard work being a political activist. Something I never envisioned my self doing but we need our country back!
    Joe

7. Mojo

Mojo Member

Joe - I have a TMX that needs to be refinished. Please email me.

Thank you,

Mike Lewis

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Jack depending on the checkering on the second forend I would add $100 to $150 for the second one.

9. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Joe, Have MX set that I would like you to do. Please call me @ 954-242-6959 to arrange shipping, Thanks Bart Reynolds

10. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

today Sunday is the last time I am going to post this offer!
    Joe

11. shadow

shadow Active Member

Joe, I need to have new adjustable hardware installed in the stock of my 85TSS. IM me with a price please.

12. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Hey there, I also have an MX set for you, the stock is setup with a G-Squared, do you just want the wood or the whole setup...please PM or email fo shipping/payment info...lbshooting@yahoo.com...Thanks, Larry

13. Mojo

Mojo Member

Joe - I will get my TMX on the way tomorrow.

Thanks-

Mike

14. Alamo

Alamo Member

Have sent you an email. Guess it is lost in outer space. Do you have phone number? Would like to get a 1967 Browning O/U refinished. Is it necessary to send whole gun or just wood. Thank you.

15. chessney

chessney TS Member

16. Mojo

Mojo Member

Joe - what a fantastic job you did on my TMX. It looks better than it did 20
    years ago. I never knew such good wood was under all that shoe polish Perazzi
    put on my stock.

I would highly recommend you to anyone that is in need of stock and fore end
    refinishing.

Thanks for the fine job....

Mike Lewis

17. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.