1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunfitter Moving.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

After years of considering my home club Cedar Creek Sporting Clays I will be moving the majority of my Gunfitting and lessons to the Howell trap club in farmingdale NJ. This move is prompted by the number of Trap shooters and those in particular at Howell who are having work done by me.

Howell Trap Club also is the home club for Kay Ohey who holds several clinics there. Those scheduled to take Kay's clinic who need work done on their guns should contact me with the dates that they will be at the clinic and I can meet them there.

I will continue to do some Sporting work at Cedar Creek Joe Scull the owner has been a great help.

The move to Howell is more of a convenience to shooters. Gene Salomon the clubs owner runs a Gun shop on site and has an extensive line of reloading supplies.

As well as private gunfitting's and lessons. I intend to run several clinics from the club. If your interested in having a group fitting please let me know.

In addition to the fitting I intend on holding several clinics for flincher's.
    weather you want to learn to use a release (if your having problems adjusting)
    or you would like to eliminate your flinch prior to using a release I can help.

I can always be reached @ gunfit@aol.com or my cell 609 231 6187

Joe

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Up for Joe..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.