1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunfit/Style Photo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by webley, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webley

webley TS Member

Rollin (or anyone else),

Following on from the interesting "a gun that fits" thread – are you able to post a photo of a typical ATA shooter displaying the style which you consider to be ideal please?

It’s not a trick question. Speaking as someone geographically removed from the world of ATA competition I’d just like to compare the ideal ATA form to the style which I & those I shoot with adopt.

Regards

Russell

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Russel:

No, I am not able to post a photograph and do not even have one of a shooter using a correct form. The one on the cover of my book is close, but still not a perfect form.

Actually, one photo would not be enough. It would require at least three to show all the rudiments of a correct form.

Rollin

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Russell, I'll take my camera to the club in the next few days and see if I can get a few for you. The good, the bad and the ugly. Or at least what I call good form & fit etc. Hap

4. mt

mt Member

I would really love to see that as well. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.