1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guncases for custom stock?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Need to find place to buy guncase, soft or hard, to fit new Wenig custom stock. Stock is shaped like sister twister with lots of toe out and large comb. Need length to fit 34" KX5 with extended choke tube. Would prefer soft case if available..

Don

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Browning/Pelican Travel Vault....ain't pretty...but tough as hell and will protect your investment.

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I had the same problem when I had a Wenig stock made for my KX-5 with an extended Wright's tube and went with a Warwick case. Just tell Paul what you need and he'll fix you up!

Ed

4. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

5. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

You might also look at Kalispell gun cases. Very nice and reasonably priced. I believe explore products has them. They also offer a heavy nylon cover to protect the case. Bob

6. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

Paul at Warwick for sure. I had the same situation as you and Paul fixed me up. Great case, good guy!
    Dan King

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.