1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gunbroker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by start1, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. start1

start1 TS Member

i need some help on my gun broker account information page. i signed up several years ago but did nothing but look for a long time. i have bought several items the last year and noticed i never received an email from gunbroker as a winning bider. i always send the seller an email when winning and did not know my account has a old email address i have not used in 4 years or more. i have not been able to change my email address on the account info. page. i was able to delete an old work phone number and that is all. if anyone out there has ever sucessfully edited their gunbroker account i would appreciate some advise. this is causing trouble and i do not see a fix other than a new gunbroker account but do not know if that would be a good way to handle this confusion or just make more trouble.

2. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I edited my account through the information page. It required reactivation by clicking on a link in an e-mail sent to my registration e-mail address. If you changed your telephone number but did not change your e-mail at the same time they may have locked you out of your account pending the reactivation that likely went to your old e-mail. Try contacting customer support through the help page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to close gunbroker account