1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunbroker problems..anyone else ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by nanuk, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

I also noticed they were a bit "flicky" today. Try them again as usually their system works quite well.
    regards
    Bob

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It must be a problem from your end. I am getting in and using it ok

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

I have a seller that has stiffed me also on GunBRoker....has my money and no product shipped.

4. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

I have experienced numerous sales and purchases on Gunbroker. Never had a problem yet.

bluedsteel

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I have had exactly the problem you describe for the last 2 days. The GB people are very hard to contact. They hide very deep except when it comes time to collect fees. Always send money & FFL by certified mail. Then there is a record of your transaction. About the worst problem is people not grading their stuff properly. Also having no real knowledge of what they have or how to describe it. They think they have a lot better than it is. I have not been stiffed. YET!!!

6. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

You can do everything right... certified mail etc... and the seller still doesnt ship......what do ya do? My loss isnt a big one but its the principle of the deal. I paid good money.. and the seller says he will not ship product. Its an individual being a little turd!@!!!!!

I am getting off my soap box now. BREATH...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.