1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gunbroker completed auction history

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Since I did not get much help on here concerning fair pricing of several guns, can someone tell me how to view completed auctions on Gunbroker! That is real easy to do on Ebay but I cannot get it to work on Gunbroker. I click on "advanced" but when I enter what I am looking for, it keeps taking me right back to current auctions! As most of you know, most of the auctions are dealers getting free advertising and rarely selling their new guns, esp at their prices! Help guys! Tom Rhoads

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

Did you ever think that this might not be possible on Gunbroker? What makes you think that just because you can do it on ebay, you can do it on Gunbroker?

cap

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Click on "Advanced" and then on "Completed Items" on the page that comes up. Enter the gun you want to search.

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Well, at least cap ought to have received his answer to his question! Thanks guys and I will try again! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

completed gunbroker

gunbroker completed auctions