1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunbroker.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Proves the old addage... "Be wary of what you win".

2. JACK

And let me tell you that I have scopes. Prob 60 to chose from. And a TS seller will not let tyou down.

3. JACK

And let me tell you that I have scopes. Prob 60 to chose from. And a TS seller will not let tyou down.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

In this day and age...P.T. Barnum's immortal words still ring true!!

Curt

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

If you bought from a person with little or no feedback beware. If that is not the case then you will probably get your merchandise

6. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Review the seller’s feedback and test the seller’s communication before the sale.

I purchased a set of grips and 2 magazines on GB yesterday. We exchanged emails before and after the closings; I’m not worried – Sellers had good feedback and prompt communication.

GB is great for those of us who live (and shoot) in the middle-of-nowhere.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Go to the Gunbrokers protection plan. When you log on go to "for buyers" then to the protection plan. Bulge

8. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Paypal provides buyers with a guarantee and protection against unethical sellers. Had this happen to me once and Paypal came to the rescue and got my money back. Just make sure you follow their procedures. iope this helps. JM

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How about giving us this person's user name so it doesn't happen to us.

10. Kerz

Kerz Member

As already mentioned, check with GunBroker and PayPal. Both have protection plans.
    Vic

11. coho

coho Member

I was the only bidder on some brass on gunbroker.com a few days ago. At the last minute someone use the buy now function and out bid me. Then I noticed it said they were re-listed by the seller. Does that mean the seller is the one that out bid me ie they were just trying to bid me up?

12. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

File a complaint with Paypal, they will get your money back or the scope

13. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

coho, its possib;e the person has more than one lot of brass and did an auto relist for another lot rather than do a whole new listing.

14. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

What are the sayings? "Once bitten.....twice scourned ??" or "Once a mistake....twice a fool" Seriously, though, you MUST have some recourse. I've bought 2 guns off GB and NO problems.

15. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Hi,File a claim with Paypal for merchandise not received and they will refund your money.I have had to do it before,just make sure you follow their guidelines and it usually takes two to three weeks to get the money back but it can be done.Regards.

16. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

stubs How long has it been ? Pay-Pal takes a little time . The biggest problem with internet sales is communication or lack of .

If it,s only been two or three days give it some time . If I were you I would never Bid on anything . Let me guess you don,t have the sellers phone number right ?? No e-mail address no phone number no money .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.