1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Work Chokes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BuddyTrapChamp, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

i have an MX8 and i with fixed chokes and i want to change it to adjustable chokes where would be the best place to send it i live in Loomis Ca

2. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

3. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Mike Orlen.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Eyster or Wilkinson.

5. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I assume you mean "interchangable" chokes - it depends on how (1) do you want to change the poi, (2) do you want to back-bore the barrels, or (3) just have choke tubes installed.

If it's just (#3) Briley does a good job and it's less expensive than some of the other's already suggested. If you want to change the point-of-impact and/or back-bore the guns along with the choke tubes my 1st choice would be Wilkinson (who I've had work on several guns) but Eyster also has a great reputation.

I'd talk to both of them to see how long it would take for the work and how much it would cost.

7. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Wilkinson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.