1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun value help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dzeh, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzeh

dzeh Member

I know there's usually a wide spectrum for gun values when anybody asks. There are a few guns coming up at a local estate auction and I wanted to get an idea of what these may be selling at assuming average condition. The guns are: Franchi Luigi Mod. 2005 Trap Combo & Case, Franchi Luigi Model 3000 Trap Combo Undergun & Case, Win. Mod. 70 338 Win. Mag., and a Marlin Mod. 1894 Cowboy 44 Cal. Any thoughts? Thanks!

2. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Dzeh-
    I've helped some people with values, but most people won't. The book is not all that cheap and your asking for a lot. Go to Barnes and Nobles and spend the 60 bucks, you'll never have to ask again.

3. chuckles

chuckles Member

Hi Don, Franchi's are known for splitting Forends and Trigger failures, not sure if they repair any longer...a good gun in its day but has been upgraded by Franchi...Chokes are a set screw type...yuk.

The older Franchi's have a very poor resale value.....

I wouldn't pay more than $1000 for the 2500 and $1500 for the 3000 ...

Less than that if looking to resell.....

Chuck

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Chuck is right on the Franchi's

Once you buy it you own it forever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.