1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Value BLR 7MM08

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I don't have a blue book with me and an acquaintence offered to sell me a two year old Browning Lever action 7mm08 in 90 per cent. Bluing is excellent but wood has some climbing marks, not serious. He wants $500.00 for it with a sling and Simmons 3200 3x9x40 scope. Appreciate someone letting me know the book value. Thnaks Jackie B.

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

before you buy shoot it first. In cold weather Have been around 2 and both had extraction problems when very cold . jfyinfo

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rick, I live in South Georgia and it rarely gets cold enough here to be what most folks call cold. But thanks for the warning. I still don't know the value but he indicated that he paid around $900.00 for the scope and rifle new. I thought that was a bit high but not sure. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blr 7mm-08

blr trap shooting