1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun / Tropyhy room ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Looking for upscale furniture for a gun room and not having much luck. Does anybody have any web sites or ideas? Thanks Bill

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Grab a copy of Shooting Sportsman, lots of ads for cabinet makers, etc...

Dave Eberhart

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Furniture/ couch and chairs ect is what I need cabinets are all built in. I have been thru every magazine ect. still looking. Bill

4. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

How about this?

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

http://www.vonhemertinteriors.com/

Click through the 190 photos in the "imports" section, you might find something you like, some of these are Italian imports, hand made the old fashion way, and hand painted.

6. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

Two things come to mind here though our opinions of upscale may differ a lot, Cabelas at one time did have some very nice furniture for the sportsman, log furniture, rustic furniture ect. all with comfort built as the main focus. Also I see really nice furniture on display at gun and sportsman shows. Just a couple of ideas.

J.F.

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Is there a wet bar or wine cabinet? We don't need furniture to see and appreciate your new room Bill. When's the grand opening? Shoot well my friend, Spring is almost here. Bob

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Go "Retro" dude..... Goodwill still sells stuff from the 60's. Kinda like taking a trip and never leaving home.

Far out!!

Curt

9. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Need some help here... period or style?! What types of cabinets have you had built in...

My viewing room/theatre is done is a 40s deco style in off the floor leather and chromed metal. My den is a matching pair of massive "Mission-style" recliners in heavy quarter-sawn oak with leather seating from of all places... Carsons outside Chicago... understood to be made by LazyBoy...

Pics taken, if you want them...

Glad to try and help if you can provide a lead as to what you think you may want...

regards all,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.