1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Trick on Wife

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by J.D. Squire, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

Its funny, i laughed - sorry if you have seen it before

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I did see it before but its still funny as hell. Thanks for bringing it back.

BB

3. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

True store - Had a buddy that bought a "real" M80 at trade school from one of the other students. He was always a prankster BIGTIME, and bragged about it.
    The day after he pulled the "stunt" on his wife, he had a very serious look on his face and said: "dam# I didn't know those things were that powerfull".
    He cracked open his kitchen door while his wife was washing dishes, layed the M80 in the opening and light it.

He trotted into the yard with a smile on his face and waited.

KABOOOOM!! - his wife was screaming, his face got real serious, and he had to replace his door and clean up a bunch of wood chips in the house.

I'll never forget him telling that story.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

We don't F--K around with gun tricks at my house. Bad stuff, really bad. Yes I saw it about six months ago, thought the same thing then.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Pretty damn stupid.

Even for a redneck.

Don Verna

6. MR.ohiogal

MR.ohiogal TS Member

You have to sleep sometime,,,,, she got revenge, I'm sure. Dumb trick,, Deb would not be pleased, nor would I scare her like that,,,, she shoots.

Jeff

7. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Damn that was funny!!!!!!! I had to show this to my wife,she jumped almost as bad as that poor woman.
    Im assuming that weapon was unloaded or the camera man would have been dead.
    Thanx

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Ignorant, not one bit funny. Guns are to be taken seriously at all times. On top of that why do men feel they need to do things like that to women? Do they think it makes them look like more of a man to the woman? Like the guy who hands his lady a full powered 44 mag and says here honey try this and then steps back and laughs. Time to grow up and act like a man. Videos like this on the net do not help our cause.

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I guess that's what torqued me too Silver. I felt sorry for that gal handling the pistol with obvious intrest but also no supporting instruction on how to handle it correctly. We can do better.

If the video was just a staged event it is still wrong for implying that bad gun handling practices are funny.

10. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Too bad she didn't blast his ass with that 1911. Now that would have been funny.

11. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

He told her not to mess with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.