1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun stores that do financing

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chris_H, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Are there any gun stores that have a perazzi TM1, 90T, or Beretta single barrel fairly priced. Ive looked around but not sure of all the websites and wondering what you guys can come up with.

thanks Chris Hevener

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

only one i can think of that does in-house financing (at pretty reasonable rates from what I can tell) is Hal Dupont (www.halkguns.com). He mainly deals in kolars and krieghoffs, but give him a call, he might have what your looking for. They were helpful in my quest for kolar barrels, and can probably be of assistance to you.

Also, Jaquas (www.jaquas.com) MIGHT offer finiancing, I don't know for sure, but recall hearing something to that effect.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Isn't using a credit card basically financing your gun?

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Jaquas,s do offer financing but the limit is so low if you need to finance that small amount you don,t need a gun b.

KEYBEAR

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I do not do financing but I can do Layaway.
    Don

6. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

TRY ALLEM'S IN P.A

7. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

thanks for the input and its kinda hard to come up with 2 grand when your 19 going to college and trying to work as many hours as you can at the gun club. Unexpected damages to your current gun dont always help the situation either.

8. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Chris,hang in there and good luck.

Check with Jaquas they have a web.site.

Bo

9. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

That was the first place I looked actually and I went there last Friday to look at a TM1 that they had for $1595 but I didn't agree with what they would give me on a trade for my beretta 303. I decided to wait and see what I could do about coming up with the extra couple hundred I needed (financing me 1000) and then I could take it home so from what I understood the gun would be placed on hold because I didn't want to buy a gun before I shot it and the traps were flooded. Called Wednesday and found out the gun had been sold the last Saturday so I'm not sure if they held the gun for an hour or what but to say the least I didn't have a very pleasant experience with them. Even though I know they have many successful purchases and run terrific shoots I'm not sure how often I'll be visiting Jaquas this year. I guess helping the future of the sport and gaining a happy customer that would surely make other purchases was not what they thought was right for business at the time. (Sorry about my rant there but I was excited to go get the gun tomorrow and now the search continues)

Chris Hevener

10. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

I'm not trying to say it's worth alot but for the 325 i was going to get for it I would rather keep the gun and have a backup for the new gun I get. I paid 600 for it and put 200 in it so i figured 400-450 would be fair but I am not looking to sell unless it was necessary and I was getting more than I expected because I love the gun I just want to step up to a better one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
jaquas financing

perazzi shotgun financing