Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun Smith reference Needed

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Carol Lister 
#1 ·
I have a Browning Ctori Plus. I have shotthe gun very well for for about 15 years. It now brakes open when I shoot the top barrel but only infreguently. I had it thorughly cleaned, all new pins put in as well as all new springs. I'm told I need a rebuild so consequently I'm asking for rerences and estimates from SMITHS. I understad these are ESTIMATES as there may may be other adjustments that become necessary. Any other suggestions would be welcome. One thing that is ultimately important is that NOTHING and I mean NOTHING be done to the rib adjustment.

#3 ·
hey, Dave P,

It sounds like the locking block is getting worn on the Citori, so A new or rebuilt locking block is propably in your future.

I can do it but would get any parts neede from,

http://www.billscustomrecoilreducer.com/

Also

Tom Larkin, THE STOCK SHOP, out of Minn. and also in Arizona for the winter chain is good.

As are many others!

Al Lingham
Kelso Gunsmithing

#10 ·
Laurence Pylinski @ Pylinski Arms Gunsmithing does great quality work. Rebuild will range from 250-500 on most Brownings depending on severity of damage. If your lock-up is shot out, and it sounds that way to me, there will be other parts inside that are proportionally as worn. No responsible smith will give you a hard quote sight-unseen. Laurence is a Browning authorized warranty repair center, factory trained and fast. Price is not as important here as getting the job done right the first time, with attention to detail. Others mentioned here are friends of mine as well and are nice, reputable folks.
Pylinskis cell # is 804-357-2393. Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.