1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Show

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Not very good, No real deals, a lot of repeat items from last year. No Shot not even at the high price. good amount of lead bullets, A few decent price on reloaded target rounds for pistols. Only found 2000 209 Win primers 37.50/1k Box looked old as sin. Oh yeah seems like everyone is selling more and more of those HomeShopingClub TV knifes. Man, there's a lot of junk out there. I will say those into the older military rifles had some choices. The last three guns shows I have been to I walked out empty handed.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Not very good, No real deals, a lot of repeat items from last year. No Shot not even at the high price. good amount of lead bullets, A few decent price on reloaded target rounds for pistols. Only found 2000 209 Win primers 37.50/1k Box looked old as sin. Oh yeah seems like everyone is selling more and more of those HomeShopingClub TV knifes. Man, there's a lot of junk out there. I will say those into the older military rifles had some choices. The last three guns shows I have been to I walked out empty handed.

3. rwm12

rwm12 Member

How much was admission fee to get in to look?

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

6.00 Plus I bought some raffle tickets for jr program 10.00

5. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

magnumthunder I am a member of (ZVAC) and the MWCA. Don't expect to go to these gun shows to find deals on new guns or reloading supplies. The exhibitors at these shows are small time dealers not high volume like Cabela's.

There is a small gun and sporting collectible show Saturday At the Marion road armory.

I buy a lot of 22 collectible rifles and ammo at gun shows. The deals are there you just have to find them.

The next time you go to the trap club ask for Keith or Jim we will tell you were the good shows are at but you will have to travel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

zvac gun show 2012