Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun Shops Green Bay Area????

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ExFedex 
#1 ·
Are there any gun shops in the Green Bay, WI area that cater to trap, skeet, shotgun sports? Will be spending a week in that area soon. Thanks. Bill H.

#2 ·
With the closing of sportsmen's warehouse there isn't a lot left. We have a Gander Mountain with grossly inflated prices(but they WILL price match), a Dick's sporting goods, and a mom & pop store that has reloaders, shot, powder, wads, and all the reloading stuff at fair prices.

They are located on the West side of the Fox River at 419 North Broadway. I like to keep them in business as they are only about 12 blocks from my house, and if I run dry I can go there.

They have Browning vests and Jackets, also big in the Kayak deal. They supply a lot of the high school sports equipment too, and have some Packer items.

There is a gunshop about 15 miles east of Green Bay, Lee's Sports in Luxemburg that has some target guns and shooting related items.

Sportsmen's warehouse is the 4th place to go down in the last decade. This is a hard market.

Midwest Shooter's Supply is 70 miles south of GB, and the place to go if you buy shot in 40 or more bag lots, and they have good coverage. Located at the Lomira exit on 41 North.

That's all I have for you.

HM

#3 ·
I agree with halfmile that the closest gun shop in the area would be Midwestern in Lomira. As stated Gander Mountain in Appleton is pretty well stocked but expensive. In the Fox River Mall in Appleton there is also Scheels Sporting Goods. It's a huge place with a lot of interesting stuff. They have a quite a few guns; but again, expensive. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.