1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Shop Going Out of Business

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I want to thank everyone on Trapshooter.com who responded to my thread about 10 days ago. The inquiries and best wishes are greatly appreciated. The "sale" has been going fairly well. However, I have a large supply of ammo in the popular calibers at terrific prices. If you order enough to make up for the shipping, it could be a very good deal @ cost minus 10%. Anyway, if interested please email with your needs. CU at the Southern Grand.

2. blade819

I want to thank everyone on Trapshooter.com who responded to my thread about 10 days ago. The inquiries and best wishes are greatly appreciated. The "sale" has been going fairly well. However, I have a large supply of ammo in the popular calibers at terrific prices. If you order enough to make up for the shipping, it could be a very good deal @ cost minus 10%. Anyway, if interested please email with your needs. CU at the Southern Grand.

3. blade819

Sorry....should have mentioned this.... BRASS ammo only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun stores going out of business

is reileys gun shop out of business
shooters warehouse going out of business