1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Shop Goin Out of Business - Can You Help?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

As many of you know, I'm closing down my shop in North Georgia. If any of you know of a Gun Shop that may be interested in purchasing my remaining inventory, I'd appreciate the referral. Only interested in selling whole & it must be to a FFL. If you can help, please forward my email address to them to get details. Oh well..... more time for trap shooting now. ;o)

2. blade819

I would prefer to have everything gone within the next few weeks. If anyone is interested in a firearm....rifles or handguns...they sure are encouraged to email me. However, be specific what you're looking for. Thanks.....John

3. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

email sent

4. blade819

I also have used DVD's. 1) How to Pattern Guns and Proper Fit by Kay Ohye
    2)Super Video Trapshooting II by Kay Ohye and 3)Trapshooting My Way by Harlan Campbell Jr. $45 each including shipping

5. JWS

JWS Member

blade819:
    You have email incoming as soon as I get off TS.com
    James Stewart

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

When we sold our store contents about 10yrs. ago, we piece-mealed alot of stuff at first, such as all handguns, better quality long guns, Randall knives and high end stuff.
    Then we put a quarter page ad in the Gun List, stating we were looking for "a few good men" keying on the point we wanted to sell entire inventory to one dealer if possible. Within 2 weeks of the ad appearing, it was gone. Gun List would be a very good place to sell it.
    One dealer from PA made 2 trips to our place and took everything.
    Good luck, puablo

7. blade819

Thanks for the info Puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun shops going out of business in colorado