1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jgbald, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jgbald

jgbald TS Member

0   0   0

I am new to this website and would like to sell a Browning XT Trap.

Could someone give me their experiences selling guns on this site.

Thanks

2. jgbald

jgbald TS Member

0   0   0

I am new to this website and would like to sell a Browning XT Trap.

Could someone give me their experiences selling guns on this site.

Thanks

3. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

My experience has been very good. Post an accurate description and attach good clear pictures. Also, state your asking price and how you want to be contacted.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do what lwr said but always check out the buyer or ask about them. I have had more than 100 buys and sells on here with all good results. It is very easy to check a buyer out

5. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have sold several handguns and shotguns on ts.com including my K80 Combo, took all of 3 minutes to sell that once I posted the sale. I've also bought several shotguns on ts.com and whether selling or buying I've found that 99.9% of the guys I've dealt with have been very good transactions. Post the gun and make sure you have a sufficient amount of good photo's to post along with your description and price...Good luck, Ron

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I ahve done a couple of gun deals and lots of other shooting equipment deals through this site. Nothing but great experiences.

I think you will get a decent offer on your XT.

When you do post the gun, include a few decent photos that show the typical wear points and a good shot of the stock.

The sale will need to go through an FFL holder on the buyer's end so that minimizes risk to you.

7. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Decent photos = numerous CLEAR photos! The more clearly you display and describe your gun (specs and condition) the faster it will sell. Good luck on your sale -------

8. jgbald

jgbald TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the responses. Looks like this is an excellent site for trap...sale, info, and connecting with trap shooters.

9. joee12

joee12 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0