Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun River Tuesday Night Game Results

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  CANTWIN 
#1 ·
It was another fun night of shooting,if Kevin keep shooting like this we are going to ask him to keep his o/u at home.

---1st--------------2nd---------Protections

Kevin, Clayton------Don, Lou

Lou, Kevin----------Clayton, Doc

Hook, Doc-----------Kevin, Clayton

Don, Brad----------Scot, Jim

Doc, Don---------Jim, Kevin

Follow Leader------Kevin, Doc

Back Door------Trevor "THE BOY"

We realy have a good time lots of trash talk and digs,all in good fun.If you get the time come on out and join us.

Have a good one

Don S.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, Rumor has that it won't be long before we won't have to fear kevin and his CG over/under. This funny thing called hunting season happens and he gets swept up in the movement. Maybe if i could find that boat i told him i'd look for we could keep him on the water in the spring instead of taking our money. JK, good shooting kevin and best of luck. The other thing i learned last night was that even when my dad is thousands of miles away, somebody will claim me, like Hook. He even made me feel welcome during the follow the leader where he proceeded to miss the same target i did, nothing says welcome to the family quite like that. Even when it was all said and done, if nothing else, i learned a whole lot of new excuses from my new daddy "hook". Someday when i grow up i wanna be just like him! I dont care what pullbangMissATon says!

thanks for all our volunteers and the people who make this shoot possible.
TB, The Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.