1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun River Tuesday Grudge Rematch !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Results of the Schanz Supply Grudge Match it pains me to say but Mike Bork and I was once again beat by Don S. and Rich Schanz but dont believe any pics that you might see on here of me handing Rick Schanz any money im thinking it may of been a setup of him asking to borrow 3 dollars at the right moment from me . In more important news tuesday turned out great lots of shooters and Tim Schanz as usaul was shooting good with him and Tom Bennet taking a first in a protection and i even managed to take a second place with Mike Bork ..
    cody4gold_2010_280420.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280421.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280422.jpg

cody4gold_2010_280423.jpg

2. winterismyseason

winterismyseason TS Member

Well if you believe everything you read on the internet, than this definitely isn't Doug handing Rick his $3. I can't say too much because I did the same thing earlier, but we did have a good time.

[​IMG]

-Chase

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I am not sure but it looks like Rick handing Doug money.Could I be wrong I don't think so.

hook

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Active Member

I have never seen Rick handing anyone money...it is always going his direction!! Are you sure Rick won this shooting or did he sell Doug a 1/2 box of shells?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.