1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun River trap calcutta scores 9-5-2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lostbyone, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

For the first Calcutta we had 12 teams. Shooting was tough today because of the winds, but the temperature was perfect. First place went to Don S. and Lou with a 49. Second place was split between Brian and Ron and Roy and Gary with a 47. Third place went to Denny and Jack with a 45. The second Calcutta had 10 teams. First place went to Jack and Dave with a 49. Second place went to Doc and Buck with a 47. Third place went to Don S. and Tim S. with a 46. Afterwords there was some back door shooting and Randy Hook could not be beat. He won twice. Thanks to everyone that came on this holiday weekend. Hope to see you all again on Sept. 26 for a 75 bird pick Calcutta and a 50 bird draw. Respectively submitted by Ed and Deb Noteboom. PS Thanks to Jim M., Tim S.,Rick S. and Don S. for all their help in setting up the fields and keeping score.

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I don't want to hear any complaints about the wind! We shot in 30+ yesterday! Caps and doubles. Too bad no one was there to back me up.

I see Hook's back at it on the door shoots. Wonder if Gary got a bannana split.

Matt

4. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt tell us how you did I heard you did vary well.

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve,

Hook was on fire he beat all 5 of us,think its his ballerina stance?

Have a good day
    Don s.

7. pullbangloss

Well Saturday was interesting. One word...WINDY! It was pretty rough but I managed to win the handicap. Then I somehow managed to win AA Doubles Champion. Sunday was nice weather and I shot like crap. Guess I am just a tough target shooter. Must be all these calcutta targets, lol.

Headed to Howard Monday and shot decent. Missed the doubles champion by 1 target. But got lucky in the caps and took 2nd in the calcutta, bought 1st in the calcutta and at the same time won long yardage.

See Hook, I can do it on my own once in a while. However, if I would have had the old man next to me it would have been a lot better. I would have given him plenty of chances to back me up!

Scores from Jaqua's are on line at jaquas.com. Look under the tab "Gun Club."

Heading up to Mason on Sunday but look forward to seeing you guys at Allegan.

Matt Ski

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt you make us all proud to call you one of us great shooting and we are all looking forward to that steak dinner.Tell your dad we are a little put out that he did want to shoot with us last Sunday.

hook

9. pullbangloss

Hook,

The steak dinner would have been possible if we didn't go to the bar Saturday night in Findlay.

As for the old man, I think he's saving himself. For what...that's anyones guess.

Matt

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.