1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun River trap calcutta scores 8-1-2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lostbyone, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Sunday, Aug. 1, 2010 Calcutta scores. First Calcutta had 14 teams. 1st place went to Buck and Matt with a score of 50. Second place went to Jordan and Jim C. with a score of 49. Third place went to Don S. and Gordie with a score of 48. The second Calcutta had 10 teams. First place went to Hook and Steve VV with a score of 50 and second place went to Perry and Den O with a score of 49. The weather was great and the scores were high all the way around. Thanks everyone for coming out and making it a great day. Respectively submitted by Ed and Deb Noteboom.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I was thinking more on the lines of Groucho Marx.

You guys may have beat us in the shootoff but I'll never spend my part of the jackpot we split with you guys! LOL.

Matt Ski

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt don't be bitter one time in my life I beat the best it may have been a fluke but it was sweet.I had a chance to shoot with one of the best shooters in the game Steve V and against one of the best shooters in the game Matt k and
    share in one of the smallest jackpots in calcutta history it was a wonderful day.See you at the Finville Grand if you dare to show after being beat by a "c' shooter.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

I'm begining to think my purpose here on earth is to make C shooters dreams come true!

With that said, everyone come on out to the Fennville Grand and I will personally help you obtain your dreams!!!

Matt Ski

5. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Todd did you really think Matt was a Winchester rep.

hook

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.