1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN RIVER TEUSDAY NIGHT GAME NIGHT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

We had a very good night for our second game night. 4 protections (5) man teams and one annie. It was hot and humid like most of the summer shoots this year, cooler soon.

Don S

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I had a good time,not vary large yet but will get bigger.I teamed up with Tom twice and we kicked butt,Sorry Trevor your dad is getting better than you.

hook

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Oh yeah i also teamed up with Trevore's (travis to some)dad Tom B and we kicked butt also.

don s

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

poor Trevor

hook

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Those Dad's have their days every once in a while.

Regards,
    A Kid

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt What is going on at Jaqua's Sunday to keep you away from your old friends and by that I mean friends you used to have.

hook

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Don-spell check??? your typing is worse than Hooks!! LOL I'll start shooting the games when my season ends, Hank wants to shoot Tues. as well. Perry

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

You guys are getting too good for me. I used to eat Prime Rib after a day of shooting on Sunday's. Here lately I've been eating McDonalds 99 cent burgers.

They've got 200 caps Sunday. Also, $1,000 for 100 straight in Monday's Handicap. Yeah I know...

Good luck to all you guys on Sunday. Just remember, every shooter has their off days and you need to be kind to them. So if you draw Hook just be patient.

Matt

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt I hope you win the $1000.00 it will help when you buy those steak dinners for all of us.This is just a guess but I don't believe Todd will be there because we all know that he is a better shot than you,if you don't believe me ask Todd.

hook

10. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

I knew as soon as i got on this i'd receive kaka on my spelling.Perry still got that new gun smell. Wish i had one. Matt win that 100 straight on monday and maybe you can buy gary icecream instead of hook.

have a good one

Don S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.