1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun River Game Night Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Tuesday night had a good turn out,low wind,no rain,hard to get used to.We had almost 20 shooters for protections and singles.Nice to see the boys from Centerline,good shooters.

we are open every tues night @ 5:00 pm start shooting around 5:30.

Don't forget about the Gun River Calcutta Sunday open @ 9:00 am (2) 50 bird draws

#1--Bob W./Jim M-------Eddie/Doc

#2--Hook/Don S---------Tod/Gordie

#3--Dave K/Don S-------Tom B/Trevor

#4--Don S/Hook---------Trevor/Tom B

#5--Dave G/Don S-------Tom B/Trevor (father & son team)

(3) Guns Up------------Eddie

Daylight savings Sunday (fall back)

Have a good one

Don S.
  2. powderburn

powderburn Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    Where are you guys located? SW Michigan?
  3. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Yeah we're located in southwest Michigan, Near plainwell Michigan. if you have any questions on directions or other feel free to ask.
    If i Dare Say so, Last Night was probably the nicest night were going to have atleast in the month of November. For some Reason my wallet was shaking and managed to migrate into my truck when i saw that the centerline boys showed up. It was a really great night with great "GREEN" Hard to break targets :)
    somehow i accidently managed to break some. It was also nice to see Hook Dressed up for halloween still, apparently gary refused to tell him the truth ( its mostly the same conversation when they're talking about shooting for the day on the ride home ) because he made a great Pumpkin Display. Maybe one day gary will let me be his partener and hook can buy me a matching shirt so we could be a true team.... i'll even tell him he carried me ( just like gary does to make him feel better) One Other thing i need to address is directed at Don, or XTXT. We need to make a Change to your score submissions, It is Indeed true that the ole man managed to win some but it was not him and i that took second on the third protection but rather myself and TODD. The Real reason i feel the need to point this out to everybody is because i need to get the ole man off my back.... all the sudden he wakes up and tells me all about how well he was shooting last night ( *Takes Lessons From Hook ) and that we really Did quite well taking the first loosers place or second which is what i like to say... i soon reminded him that i did better (just because of my excellant DRAW partener todd) than he did last night... before i know it, After Reading Trapshooters, he's beating down the door demanding the money that i must have embezzeled from him last night. Ever Since his Bass Boat tried to run away from him yesterday i think he's quickly becoming too attatched to things but as we all know when all retired people reach a certain age we just need to learn to smile and laugh with them... not at them...

Have a Great Day everybody and Don't Do Anything I wouldn't Do ..... Twice

The Boy
  4. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010

I see that you have lots of time on your hands,this is the score I have for # 3 protection.

#3 protection

1st Dave K./Don S.------2nd Todd/Trevor

Hope that clears up any confusion or sleepless nights you or your Dad might have.you probably deserved the beating you got.Any other mistakes I've made don't hesitate to point them out.

Have a good one (you to Travis)

Don s.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.