1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Rhetoric vs. Gun Facts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 548, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 548

548 Guest

Interesting information contained in the unbiased information posted in the above link. Confirms some things I have always thought and rebukes other things I thought I knew. If you're on this website, you have a vested interest in the information posted in the research. Please treat yourself to the information and share your thoughts.

2. cnsane

cnsane Member

Seems a little stacked and biased.

But that Smoking Baby gif was a real hoot, thanx.

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Well, "Fact Check" has all the gun related statistics going down, except "Nonfatal Gun Injuries, Assault". Could it be that the urban cowboy, AKA inter-city thugs, fail to realize that turning your gun at a 90 angle only hurts innocent bi-standers and victims, not killing them?

Wayne

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aYvsWo0uu8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

A real gut buster!! LOL

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Just did a little research on the Annenburg Foundation/ Public Policy etc.

A Liberally biased organization. GO FIGURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a puke 548.

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Even if you accept every statistic,which I don't,it doesn't change my thinking one bit.This is a free country.If you have guns in the house make sure they're stored correctly and everybody that is handling them knows how to use them.It is already illegal to shoot yourself or somebody else.The problem with the libs in this country is they want to dumb down the whole of society to take care of the few incompetents.No amount of freedom is enough to sacrifice to save a few as far as the left is concerned.In fact,gun laws lib style are not about safety like they want you to believe.They're about control.

Darr

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I was going to try to come up with something witty to respond to 548's misguided drivel. It's not worth it. Once an un-American troll, always an un-American troll. Statistics can be manipulated to reach whatever conclusion the manipulator wants them to be reached.

Undeniable fact....a gun in the hands of a law abiding citizen doesn't make him a criminal.

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I am a little disappointed....your transparent efforts are becoming comical....

Here is the deal: BIAS exists. The judicial system is eminently biased. We know about both left wing and right wing judges. The media is biased. MSNBC makes Pravda blush! Hollywood is biased. Do I need to name names....

So-called "scientific studies" funded by left wing organizations ALWAYS come up with "data" confirming the prevailing left-wing dogma....

Quoting left wing SO-CALLED "scientific studies" is like quoting MSNBC as an impartial source of information....

You are either incredibly naive and gullible or a MOLE for moveon.org......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.