1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun registration

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ricks1, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

As a FFl we have the person fill out the 4473. That form stays with us till we close up and go out of business.
    When the ATF started the back ground checks They said NO info was to be kept. Right? Well in the news paper they are looking for a guy that has made some threats about Mr O . In the story it said the SS knows he has 8 registered guns HOW?
    I have knowen for a long time they DO keep records. If I have someone that gets a Delay. They switch me to someone and if its the second or third time it will clear in 4 min. Big Brother IS Watching

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

If you don't believe this is gun registration, I'll sell you some beachfront property in Arizona. We get calls at the shop weekly from ATF and other "Law Enforcement Agencies" wanting to know the disposition of "such and such, shipped to you on "date/etc"....and we have twenty-four hours to pore through piles of records to give them an answer. Maybe there isn't direct registration, but if you went through a FFL holder, there is a record. One wauy or the other..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.