1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Registration - By Treaty

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bob_K, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Here It Comes

Bet you thought this was dead in the water!

Believe it or not, this was on CNN-Lou Dobbs. Shows the extent to which Obama and the Democrats will go to any extent to eliminate the Second Amendment, and this by using a foreign treaty as the process .... you need to watch this.,

You have to see this to believe it!!

http://wearechangecoloradosprings.org/blog/?p=594

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

As long as American's allow the government to educate their childern, the next generation dosen't have a chance!!

What school dist. in these United States makes it mandatory to read and test on the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence!

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I'm not an attorney but I would take the position that any treaty cannot violate another part of the Constitution. If that would be the case a treaty could eliminate the Congress? Think that would happen? I believe the gun issue could turn out to be a Ruby Ridge in a large scale if some treaty would began to take away your Second Amendment rights. We will fight to the finish to keep our guns. BT-100dc

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The President took an oath to uphold the Constitution when he was sworn. I would think this would be treason on his part if it went through. I for one would be willing to file charges of treason against him. One problem would be finding an Attorney that would take the case. Bulge

5. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

The Patriot Party is GROWING!

Have you ever heard of a Pro sports team with the name of Patriot. I might be wrong, but I believe any Pro sports team with the name of Patriot has an "s" on the end of it...Patriots.

Did you see Palin's red sweatshirt a few weeks ago that had the word "Patriot"...no "s" on the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.