1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Raffle for SCTP/SASP team

Discussion in 'Youth Trapshooting Fundraiser Events' started by DC Claygunner, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DC Claygunner

DC Claygunner Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

Before I post any info about the guns we are to raffle off to raise money for our team, I wanted to make sure it was ok to post on this sight. Our team is from the middle TN area. All money goes to the team. This past year, we have built 2 Trap fields, pistol range-2 bays and now finishing up the skeet field. It's amazing what you can get done with a great group of parents, scrap wood, tin, extra nails and screws that everyone has laying around at home.

Our team members pay no range or target fees. This is why we have this fundraiser. The NWTF (local chapter) is our sponsor and helps with the 10 guns we are using in the raffle.

Please reply on posting ticket sale on this site or if it needs to be in another form. Thanks, Barry

2. tgs1420@gmail.com

tgs1420@gmail.com Active Member

3. DC Claygunner

image.jpeg Here is the details. It's a 10-10-10 draw. For each donation of $10.00 to the team, you will receive a ticket that will be entered in a drawing, April 8. All winners will be posted on the "Clay Commanders/DC Steel Shooters" Facebook page. Every $10.00, will have 10 chances at 10 guns. This is where the 10-10-10 draw comes from. You can send your donation to, Clay Commanders, PO Box 5, Burns TN, 37029. This will come directly to me and I'll fill out you ticket. Guns will be shipped to your FFL dealer. Will need your name and a good phone #. Sorry, you will have to pay for you background check. We will pay for shipping. Thanks for you support.

4. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

DC.
    If you don't have a Midway Foundation account, you need to check them out. Information and links are on the SCTP website.

Great way to help fund your team.

Good luck!!

5. DC Claygunner

Thanks, we also have that account. It is great what Midway does for all the youth shooters. Have a great year shooting.

6. jommy18

jommy18 Active Member

Can you set up a quick pay or PayPal account. I would be happy to enter/support your cause.

Scarface and George MT. thanked this.
  7. DC Claygunner

I do have a PayPal account. I'll send you a pm. Thanks

GREMLIN thanked this.
  8. jommy18

jommy18 Active Member

I've sent my donation through PayPal.

9. mss13928

mss13928 Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

PM sent.

10. aarnould

aarnould Member

I am interested as well. My 12 and 14 year olds have been shooting through the 4-h shooting sports program since they were 9.

George MT. thanked this.
  11. aarnould

aarnould Member

Can you send me a PM. I haven't posted enough to do it yet.

12. DC Claygunner

First, I want to thank everyone for supporting our team with our fundraiser. We took in over $13K and the guns cost us $3800.00. This gave the team $9700.00. I have listed all the winning names on the 10 guns on our Facebook page, Clay Commanders/DC Steel Shooters. Again, many thanks for you support.

13. aarnould

aarnould Member

Glad i could help and glad it was a success.

14. jommy18

jommy18 Active Member

I do not have a Fcebook account. Can you post the winners here?

15. volsjp

volsjp Member

If you could PM me. I also coach a shooting team in TN and had some specific questions reguarding your raffle in TN?