1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN RACKS FOR SHOOTERS, HUNTERS, AND HOME STORAGE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BobbyK, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

If you haven't seen these new portable gun racks,go to our company site www.gunroomequipment.com or go to Brownells, Midway USA, Amazon.com, Gamaliel, Sportsman's Guide to get yours.

Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gunracks

Use the keyword GUN CHAIR or GUN RACK to find them on these sites.

They are a great improvement from the traditional wooden models.

Professionally built (not in someone's basement), long-lasting, they do what they are supposed to do. Feel free to browse for these at our site or at some of the dealers I mentioned, sometimes they have special pricing on them.

Models include: Gun Chair 1 & 2, Run Around Susan, FoxHunt, FoxHunt Royale, Lil' Louis

AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT THE WINCHESTER LOGO....YOUR CHOICE!

Questions, call Bobby at 770-272-0552 or LIKE US on facebook at www.facebook.com/gunracks and check back for special offers, new products, and helpful tips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I have one of the 4 gun gun racks and I love it!

Thad Bellow

3. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Thad,
    I'm glad you love it and thanks for letting the forum know. The 4-gun model The Gun Chair II is our best portable model.

We just started a facebook page, you can LIKE US at: www.facebook.com/gunracks

-BK

4. AAtrap12ga

AAtrap12ga Member

0   0   0

Bob,

Would love to see a 5 gun (whole squad) version.

Steve Szczechura

Pelham, NH

5. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Steve,
    We get that a lot about having a whole squad model. We'll consider it for our next production run for sure.
    Thanks - BobbyK

6. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I went to your site and was looking at the RUN AROUND SUSAN

What are the dimensions of that? primarily the widest part at the bottom, and the height of the recoil pad saddle from the ground (how much to add to the length of the gun as it sits in the safe).

Mike

7. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    Great question. Here are the overall dimensions:
    Top plate diameter - 13"
    Bottom plate diameter(footprint) - 22"
    Overall height is adjustable anywhere from 29"-39"

The gun sits about 2" off the ground when sitting in the rack.
    Does that give you what you're looking for Mike?
    -BK

8. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

yes sir!

I'll measure the vault tomorrow and see if it'll fit.

Mike

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Bobby I have been using the 3 gun gun chair for a couple of years and find it a bunch better than a magnet on my fender and much safer. I would like to offer one small suggestion though. If it was 3 inches taller between the butt and upper rest it would be less prone to being knocked over by a nudge on the end of a 34 or 35 inch barrel and the upper rest would be above most forearms which puts a better part of the weight between the front and rear legs making it even more stable.

--- Chip King ---

10. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Bobby I have been using the 3 gun gun chair for a couple of years and find it a bunch better than a magnet on my fender and much safer. I would like to offer one small suggestion though. If it was 3 inches taller between the butt and upper rest it would be less prone to being knocked over by a nudge on the end of a 34 or 35 inch barrel and the upper rest would be above most forearms which puts a better part of the weight between the front and rear legs making it even more stable.

--- Chip King ---

11. gunboom

gunboom TS Member

0   0   0

Here is a picture of 3 of the 4 gun racks in action!! Great product for the field or gunroom!

[​IMG]

12. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Chip, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. We will certainly consider this and all customer suggestions we get as we improve and expand our line of gun racks. The holes drilled in the base are made for tent spikes, whcih we found to add some extra stability, you might want to give that a try if you haven't already. Have a great weekend.

-BK

13. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Gunboom- Wow, that's a great picture, I'd like to post it on our facebook page

www.facebook.com/gunracks

14. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

Do all the 4 gun racks come with that "winchester" logo on them ????

15. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

NJ Bob,
    No, we have the Gun Chair II you can get without the Winchester logo and our wrought iron model that holds 4 guns called the FoxHunt does not either.

Are you a Winchester guy or would you prefer to not have their logo on your gun rack?

Are you interested in getting one? If so, you can call me direct to order if you like.

thanks,
    BobbyK 770-272-0552

16. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

Is the 4-gun portable rack available without the winchester logo ???

17. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

0   0   0

Device in action at the Bradford Gun Club last week....

FRedmon

18. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Now there's someone who takes good care of their gear. Thanks for the picture Freddy.

-Bobby

19. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Is Kimberly Rhode awesome or what!!! A 99 in Woman's Skeet to bring home a medal in 5 consecutive Olympics. Just amazing.

[​IMG]

20. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Going to the Grand in Sparta this year?

If you send us a pic of one of our gun racks being used at the Grand, you'll be in the drawing for a FREE pistol rack.

Submit your pics here or like us on Facebook and post them at www.facebook.com/gunracks

Good luck to all the shooters!

-Bobby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

run around susan gun rack