1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Rack Info

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by j2jake, Sep 17, 2013.

1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sometime back there was a fellow making folding wooden gun racks. Can someone help me to the thread? I searched but was unsuccessful. Thanks, Jake

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Maybe this will help you. I think this is the rack you are looking for. Go to archieves and it was back in April 18, 2011 and his email is below and his handle is kooz25

Subject: CUSTOM PORTABLE GUN RACK- NEW PICS
    Email: koozrack@gmail.com
    Date: 18-Apr-11

Here are some pics of some recent gun racks. I also have a new website, check it out and let me know what you think of this product? Thank you for looking and for all the previous orders.

I can now laser ingrave just about anything you would like on A gun rack. Here are some pics of a few I have done

Kooz

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Kooz, sent you a email and YEP, you are who I was looking for. Thanks, Jake