1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Rack for Golf cart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mikkeeh, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I am putting together a golf cart for trapshooting and looking for ideas for a gun rack for it. I've tried a couple of fabrications, but not to my liking. If anyone has a system that works well, let me know. Pics would be great! Thx in advance.

2. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I am putting together a golf cart for trapshooting and looking for ideas for a gun rack for it. I've tried a couple of fabrications, but not to my liking. If anyone has a system that works well, let me know. Pics would be great! Thx in advance.

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

This is what I use and they are the best.

http://www.ruggedgear.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=114/category_id=126/home_id=76/mode=prod/prd114.htm

I live up north of Seattle and I will make you a good deal on an extra one I have

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Sure Grip by far the best, put them on my Honda Big Red. Link is above.

Bill

5. PeShooter

PeShooter TS Member

If you truly want to protect your gun, Scabbards are the only way to go. http://www.scabbard.com/

In the product catolog portion of their website, they have attachments to all sort of golf carts, atv's, utv's, etc. already thought of.

They are not cheap, but the wood and engraving on your firearm is protected inside a padded vinyl liner over an aluminum shell that has a velcro strap around the top to hold your gun in place when moving.

I have no association to the company, but feel like these are the best gun holders around when you are transporting high-dollar shotguns.

6. build4u

build4u Member

I have two of the Rugged Gear on the back of my cart and they are solid and nice. They never marked up my guns either. If you are hauling them for hunting on a four wheeler you might want something else, I use them om my Yamaha for Sporting Clays and they are great and it is easy to take on and off as well.

7. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I build and sell these gun carriers.I have blue, green, and black on hand. We can make them in other colors as well. Fell free to email or PM me if yoou are interested. Mark Mauch

8. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Jim R:

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
best clay shoot utv gun rack scbbard

best gun rack for golf cart

golf cart scabbards for shotgun for sale
gun buggy shooting cart
gun racks for golf carts for sale