1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Pics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steevo, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steevo

steevo TS Member

Has anyone ever been interested in maybe a section for people to put up pics of personal firearms? Just a place to show off your favorite gun? Steve

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

No!

If you want to post a picture of your personal firearm's go right ahead. Why do you need a special section for that. Plenty of posters do it.

If you had a special section for posting pictures of your firearms, then someone else would want a special section to sell their firearms, and someone else would want a special section for miscellaneous things, etc etc, etc.......

This idea has been hashed, rehashed, and hashed again about every 3-4 months on this site and it is still the way most people like it. Thank God.........And David.......

This site gets more hits than any other gun site, and why would you want to mess with a winning formula?

Please leave it like it is.........Thank You!

Hauxfan!

3. steevo

steevo TS Member

Oh OK Sorry! I havent been here long enough to have seen that question come up. I just thought it might be a good idea. Steve

4. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Oh My Golly here comes a picture of Fog's painted beauty I bet Jon yes I'm jealous Foggy

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sreve, not a bad idea!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.