1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Owners Beware

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Savage99Stan, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

This is the same Bobby Rush piece of crap that goes around about every three months....Bobby is a POS Chicago rep that introduces 45 every year and it continues to go nowhere...but thanks for keeping us reminded that these things happen..I believe it is dead again but he'll keep trying.

2. treefrog

treefrog TS Member

Your dead on with this one. People have to know. Let your Rep know your voting in about a month and you want to know their position on this.
    These bastards make me sick

3. bullseye54

bullseye54 TS Member

I wish the gunowners of Australia had the guts to stand up against repressive legislation on firearms as you guys do. In a recent election here out of the 200,000 licenced gunowners in Queenland only 200 registered thier objection to new legislations and changes that are now in the process of being enacted. Over 100 percent increase in licencing and permit to acquire fees as well as making most storage safes unsuitable we now seem to require all firearms to have trigger locks installed whilst they are in the safes. This just a few of the changes, god help us all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.