1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Owner Wants Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

The quote below is coming from the Drudge Report. I hope there are not many gun owners that feel this way. Scary to think that these types of people are in charge.

“I am NOT a proponent of BANNING ALL GUNS!! I own five (5) firearms. I do believe in GUN CONTROL. Every week innocent people (many children) are killed by guns. THIS FACT CRYS OUT FOR GUN CONTROL! In the last 25 years gun and ammunition sales have been recorded in computer records. Almost all gun owners can be located. ALL guns must be licensed just as dogs and automobiles are. All licensees must be psychologically evaluated to prevent unstable people from possessing guns. All gun licenses should cost a reasonable amount ($25 for single shot to $250 for semi-auto) per annum. Magazines greater than 3 shots and assault rifles banned. Crimes committed with guns carry a 25+ year sentence. Ammunition be laser marked and returnable (return 5 empties in order to purchase 5 new rounds). A 100% sales tax on all guns & munitions to be applied to social programs for gun violence victims and the national debt. These ideas or similar will become law in the next ten years, Americans voted FOR CHANGE”

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I'm sure glad this loonie isn't running things................yet.

Hauxfan!

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Who wrote this? Obama or Obiden ?

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

He's not a gun owner!!!

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

How about drug control, how many kids each year die from drugs?

Oh, I forget, they aready did try to ban drugs. Is it working?

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

How about banning politicians,,,

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Not from anyone that I know. This person is definitely an anti-gunner and certainly doesn't think like 99.9% of gun owners. Could be from England, France, Germany or Austrailia. Might as well be from the Russia. Sounds like this person trusts no other law-abiding gun owner. BT-100dc

8. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Bull$hit. Not a gun owner.

9. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

ya sure ...that clowns a gun owner and Obama never did crack ..
    more liberal propganada & bull shxx...
    Win

10. 1881home

1881home TS Member

We, as gun owners and shooters, need to DEMAND from our judges, and politicians, at local, county, state, and federal levels, that they get tough on the crininals. Who cares if jails are overcrowded! Put them in a tent, like they do in Arizona! Water and a balogona sandwich for food.

We should all demand that the government, at all levels, get tough on the unscroupulous gun dealers. Now don't start yelling, their out there, and you know it! Some of these guys would sell a gun, or guns, to anybody. Their greed for a buck is going to cost you and me our firearms if they are not put out of business.

Ask yourself, and be honest with all of us, when was the last time you wrote to your state senator and representative, or your US senator and US representative? Too many people talk about it but never write or call them. They always expect the other guy to do it!

Please take all this to heart and do something about it. Its the only way we can win!

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    oldgahchamp, quote: <i>"Who wrote this? Obama or Obiden ?"</i><br>
    <br>
    Probably Trappy.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

How about alcohol??? How about taxing it 100%??? What about fast food, tax it at 200%!!! If you want it to be Utopia, go back to sleep!!!!

13. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Wait a minute....if the target issue is "safety" then, let us ban all cars and trucks and have people use the government approved busses, subways and trains.....50,000 people die each year in vehicular accidents....

Less cars/trucks means less pollution....less dependence on fossil fuels....use the money saved for social programs....let us all adopt a Somali Pirate!

Tax corporate jets (Pelosi/Gore) and pay for social programs, for example, the rehabilitation of the poor pirate "victim" who had no choice but to board ships because of Bush's policies against Somalia....

Blunt the tip of all cutting implements...no one should ever be hurt!

Let us all embrace metrosexual, feminized behaviors in males....Let us change the culture....let us all be San Franciscan feminized metrosexuals!

(Where are all the morons who voted for Obama on this website?)

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bangalore, they're not pirates, they're "Undocumented Sailors".

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sounds rather trollish to me. I don't believe this idiot was an owner of 5 guns.

HM

16. Zeus

Zeus TS Member

BS not on Drudge. Trolling

Walter

17. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

10,000 times more people are killed with automobiles than are with guns...when do we start the car ban? Hell bells, cars are all registered, the drivers are all tested and registered, they're all required to have insurance, they're all required to be of age 16 or older, many aren't allowed to drive at night, many aren't allowed to drive without glasses, none are supposed to drive when drinking but with all the "regulation, registration, constipation and enforcement" people still get killed in cars.

We had a neighbor that fell out of his Lazy Boy recliner and hit his head on an ash tray and sure as hell they'll want to sue big tobacco....

Take responsibility for your actions.

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF STUPID!

18. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

My original post referenced yesterdays Drudge Report (4/20/09), Shortages of Ammo and Gun Accessories Cropping Up Nationwide. The quote was from the comments section. Point was to show how some of the crazy gun control people feel. The article and comments can be found below.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/328/story/66486.html?pageNum=6&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.