1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Lube ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 635 G, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

While looking in my old boat stuff locker,found a tube of "Super Lube" with Teflon-It is made by Synco Chemical
    Corp. out of Bohemia, Ny---description looks like it should be real good on a break shotgun. Temp range -45 to +450F, doesn't attract dust or other contaminents, superior adhesive, stays where you put it, won't wash off, disperse, break down, impervious to fresh & salt water, highly lubridous---Has any used this stuff?

Lou

2. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Have used it a lot, and like it very much.

Trap-4

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Forget where I first came across the stuff, but it is a clear grease (As I recall they also had an 'oil' form of it - or perhaps a spray can).

I see it often in the marine trades as well.

I think Seminole sends it along with Chambermates as the preferred lube.

I have tubs and tubes of it - great stuff.

I use this or Tetra Lube on all my guns (depends on which tube I happen to pick up first). Neither has let me down.

I found it works well on break assemblies as well - really holds up to the dirt and water that gets flung onto them.

David D

4. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Does anyone know where/how to buy this product? Thanks Bruce

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Lithium grease

6. Duck

Duck Member

1brucem,

I've bought it at hardware stores (Ace) and plumbing shops, I have never looked at the big chain stores they could very well carry it also.

7. Hullchucker

Hullchucker TS Member

I buy it at the auto parts store along with the spray can that is many times better than WD 40. Super Lube is the ideal lube for break open guns. Hullchucker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.