1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUN INSURANCE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I know this topic has been brought up numerous times in the past, but I need some information. I'm looking for a company that will insure my trapguns. My current carrier does not offer a rider for the guns and will only cover them for $2000 for each gun. Does anyone have any first hand experience with a company that will actually insure the gun for its full replacement value, including options such as Precision trigger, Wilkinson barrel work, custom stock, etc? Thanks....Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Don't know where you are, but Donegal Mutual Insurance Co. will write an all-risk policy for the declared value of your guns and for all your gun accessories.

3. TheGentleman

TheGentleman TS Member

I use Sportsman's Insurance Agency Inc in Ormond Beach Florida. 1-800-925-7767.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.losttarget.com/links.html#INSURANCE

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.......it looks as though SIAI can do the job. I'll contact them tomorrow morning.....Dan

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Just a short addition to this post. I contacted SIAI in Florida and spoke with Hollis Boss. I was able to get my guns insured, over the phone and the fax machine, in less than 15 minutes. Very reasonable rates, very friendly, and very knowledgeable about just exactly what I wanted....Thanks for the information guys....Dan Thome (Trap2)

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

lAmerican Family gives 5 thousand coverage in the basic homeowners, and a rider available for another 5K, beyond that you need to schedule them.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.