1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Insurance

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by borderrunner, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borderrunner

borderrunner TS Member

I have recently purchased my first trapgun and was wondering what type of insurance you carry on your guns and which insurance carriers you use.

Thanks

Chris

2. RWA

RWA TS Member

Sportsman Insurance, located in FL. There is a link to them on the ATA wesite www.shootata.com and they advertise in Trap in Field. It runs approx $1.15 or so per $100 value. It covers your gun for theft, damage etc worldwide.
    Bob

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Sportsman Insurance this company covers everything guns, modifications, cases. I am covered when I go hunting in Uruguay for damage and theft!

I would recomend putting ALL of your guns on a policy with this firm, they will give you fair market replacement value for your entire inventory!

Ronbo

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A few insurance links.

http://www.losttarget.com/links.html#INSURANCE

5. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

Call Tim Hartsock, Core-Vens Ins. guninsurance@corevens.com 800-796-9907. They have a new collectors program that is quite affordable. I'd appreciate it if you mention my name. Good luck, Doug Gray

6. old george

old george TS Member

If you are a member of the N.R.A.,you can't beat the their gun insurance.

7. Richard L Marshall

Richard L Marshall TS Member

Try this she is a shooter and has good rates.

Diana Crawford, President P.O. Box 889
    Nicholasville, KY 40340-0889
    Diana Crawford, PresidentToll Free (800) 887-9869 or Local (859) 887-9869
    Fax (859) 887-0407
    www.aceinsuranceservices.com

Richard Marshall Jr.

8. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

remember a few things. sometimes you deal with your home owners insurance company and they will cover your guns to a specific limit. You MUST schedule your guns to be covered properly. I decided to cover them under my homeowner policy because I checked with one off the other people and they did not cover the guns when left on a gun rack unattended. I my guns falls over or gets scratched it's covered minus my deductible. It is more expensive then the above companies. Only telling you to shop around and make sure what you get.Is you gun covered if you lean it against the car and it falls over? gets bumped in the gun rack? check around and report back to the group. Motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.