1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun grabbers

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jamesquinn, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamesquinn

Jamesquinn TS Member

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street." The law was aimed at stopping the Black Panthers, but affected all gun owners.

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

As big "John" said; It's hard to grab a gun if your cold dead fingers are still wrapped around it...........and there is a lot of bodies stacked around you.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Better read your history Qinnny boy! The so called Assualt weapons ban was passed 1994 with your liberal pal(then Vice President Al SNORE casting the diciding vote! While I admit Bush Senior was certainly no AVID pro gunner, I also know the freaking liberal Democrats are a thousand times WORSE! You and your liberal pals will always try to ignore that the VAST MAJORITY of the anti gun/anti second ammendment people are LIBERAL DEMOCRATS! Your ignoring it and making lane excuses WON"T CHANGE it. The fact is almost "ALL" anti gun bills are sponsored by LIBERAL DEMOCRACTS. Biden was the man who PERSONNALY brought the so called Assualt weapons ban into being(something he brags about) and your liberal Attornery General openly states that he beleives the second ammendment DOES NOT cover persoanl gun ownership(although the Supreme court sayts otherwise! You liberal boy COMMIE OBOMMIE has publicly and "ON RECORD" stated he wants the banning of ALL semi auto firearms and persoanlly owned hand guns. None of your liberal crap will EVER change that!

4. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Slide Action - never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Blaming the actions of a Democratic congress on a Republican President.................hallmark of a teenage IQ.

Trappy will agree with you, Quinny, why don't you 2 have a PM love fest?

HM

6. Jamesquinn

Jamesquinn TS Member

I sure do hate to confuse y'all with facts. Damned inconvenient, aren't they? LOL!

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Fresh bait in the water........

8. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

It perplexes me that Liberals will stand up for 1st Amendment rights violations, however, they will IGNORE the 2nd amendment rights! All rights in the Constitution are supposed to be treated the same.

Liberals wish the 2nd was never put into the Constitution, because Liberals think we are too dumb to know how to live our own life without them telling us how we should live it!

To ALL Liberals, STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE! I don't tell you what to do with yours, so don't tell me what to do with mine!

Liberals won't be happy until everyone in America is living in caves living off of wheat grass and nuts.

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What the Liberal Left refuses to see is the Second Amendment GUARANTEES the existence of the other Amendments.

If the Second Amendment is brushed aside, the others, like the First, Fourth, Fifth, and so on will be easily done away with.

I have had many firearms. NONE of them have taken a life in my hands. I have broken no laws with any of them.

I would likely risk injury or death to save the life of a complete stranger, especially a child or female.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.