1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun-Free Zones so effective...?????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Don Steele, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

If "Gun-Free Zones" as such a GREAT idea for protecting our most valuable resource...our children....If that's the BEST WE CAN DO for them...

I'd like to ask why "GUN-FREE-ZONES" aren't good enough to protect politicians...????

Why does Mayor Bloomberg need armed security guards...why isn't HE satisfied to be protected by declaring a "GUN_FREE_ZONE" around himself...???
    Think about how much we could save on Secret Service costs....protect Obama with a "Gun-Free-Zone"..!!!
    If it's the BEST protection we can provide for our children....shouldn't it be good enough for THEM...???

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Because the liberal elite believes they are the CHOSEN....they outline our needs and wants....we work and pay the taxes so they can spend it in "feel good" schemes...they are HYPOCRITES....most anti-gun Hollywood types have private guards and security....in their eyes, we, the workers, are expendable while they, the Enlightened are indispensable.....meanwhile they like to think of themselves as populists, when in reality they are wealthy....

Michael "Manatee" Moore is worth about 50 million dollars.....hypocrisy has no bounds......

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I still don't understand why we should be trying to hard to solve just one aspect of the problem. Why not just pass a law against shooting people?

Oh, that's right, that already exists. Well, isn't the liberal position that passing a law ought to do the trick? Why hasn't that one?

And why should we - not us here on TS, but the public at large, be so FLIPPIN' STUPID as to accept the alleged 'logic' that if one law doesn't do the trick, a different one will?

Tony

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

They have that security with them because the are entitled to it. They are so crooked and two faced, they probably need security, at government expense, of course.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Because "Gun Free Zones" rely on all people to police themselves. If you want a "Gun Free Zone", make sure it is a gun free zone! Real simple. Laws, signs, and suggestions obviously don't work.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Not so "simple" to make a gun free zone short of the methods empolyed by the Soviets in Berlin.

7. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Fox News has the best "Gun Free Zone" video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dg_AcBeHgo

Joe

8. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Thanks 90T, thats a good one....I'm still laughing.

Wayne

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

The seat belt law was put in place for the drug dealers. The reason? It gave the police a reason to pull them over then search for drugs. Now its a money making law for the dept.

Gun Free Zones were first put in place to add another charge to drug dealers. Sorry to say it has been widened to law bidding citizens.

A gun free zone means its less likely they the shooter will be shot while he's doing the shooting.

I would rather carry and be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Which is why the goon who shot-up the theater in Colorado and murdered all those innocent people drove past other theaters, drove past LARGER theaters...until he got to one that PROUDLY displayed their corporate "GUN FREE ZONE" policy.
    How'd that work out for'em...????

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I prefer these signs.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jerbear

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I LIKE THOSE TWO SIGNS. Who ever post those kind of signs will get my business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.