1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Fitting @ KY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mikescaggs, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikescaggs

mikescaggs TS Member

Shooters

I will be at the KY shoot in early July and wondered if anyone knew if a pro gun fitter would be there? I have a new 682 Gold E unsingle combo and really need a fitting. I have no idea where that gun is shooting. I have tried setting the rib in the middle and the comb somewhere in the middle too just as a starting place but it all seems wrong. I am stacking the beads when I look down the rib so it feels pretty good but no dice on the targets. I was shooting a freinds Lutic before I bought this gun and breaking 23s and 24s with that gun.

Need help so I can stop thinking about the gun so much and start shooting again..

Thx

2. Gabe

Gabe Member

Mike, where are you located? I may be able to help. Email me if you want. Gabe

3. ky205

ky205 Member

I doubt that any stockfitter will be there.However, Pete McCall or Nora Ross will probally be there.

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Mike: go see Rod Stumbo at Rods Custom Stocks. He will have you mount the gun and is very good. He helped me out this last weekend at the Ohio State shoot. Tell him Don sent you. Don Blankenship

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I would imagine that either Todd Nelson or his uncle will be at Kentucky. They are exceptional people to deal with. I had my 1st experience with Jerry Nelson the founder over 20 years ago. They call me by name, stand behind their work and know what they are doing. Jerry developed the "pad-adjuster" and while duplicated some may match but nobody exceeds there quality.

Known as "The Country Gentleman"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun fitting ky

gun fitting service in kentucky

shotgun fitting in kentucky

shotgun fitting kentucky

shotgun fitting lexington kentucky