1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Fitters SCHEDULE/WOOD PIC

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gun fitter, Jul 18, 2013.

1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Just to let everyone know; I expect to have my paperwork back from the state and the ATF some time around September. Once the paperwork is approved I will be taking over ownership and operation of R&R Gunsmiths in Somers Point NJ.

I have time for one complete stock job left in my schedule that I can start before taking over the shop. If no one schedules with me this week I will be running refinishing and alteration specials untill I take over operations at the shop.

Heres a pic of a nice piece of turkish I have will make a good std Krieghoff stock but not a high rib gun but is 7"x 19.5"
    gunfitter_2008_0303_1565.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_1566.jpg

I'll make you a super deal on this blank or anything extra I have. I'm raising money for gun inventory. Will be looking for some consignement guns in a month or two.
    Joe goldberg 609 231 6187

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Stock set has been sold to Sporting Shooter Ling Sperl! Will post some finished pics once the new one is completed.

Joe

3. 2oneight

2oneight Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe,
    Best of luck with the new venture!! The new stock you did on my sporting clays gun is working out really great.
    Best regards
    Doc Z
    2oneight_2011_310180.jpg

2oneight_2011_310181.jpg

4. oddlott

oddlott Member

0   0   0

Joe, What is Richard going to do now? Is your shop going to be smoke free?
    Good luck,
    Dennis

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

No could never do that! The coffie machine would miss it.
    Should be busy for about three weeks with George and marks stocks then back to fitting and alterations.

Thanks Joe

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Good news Just had an inspection by the state and the Detective that inspected the shop expected that the approval would be done mid next week! I would guess 2 weeks with the labor day hold up.

Joe
    gunfitter_2008_0303_1573.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_1571.jpg
    My next K-80 stock.

It's a piece of exceptional Spalted wood from Morning wood blanks that's Dougbbbb

JOe

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe is on my 2nd stock set,to be done nxt wk---He has been a friend and a pleasure to work with----gL joe with your fathers surgery nxt wk----Joe is the salt of the earth---A real Van Gogh but with both ears------George

8. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hey Joe: Finally going to get my Iron and receiver back at the end of this month. Looking forward to working with you. Dave T.