1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Fitter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBell, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBell

BigBell TS Member

Joe,
    Nice job on Charlie's stock I want to talk to you about a fitting clinic at Pinebelt Sportsmen Club we have several new shooters that need your help. Let me know what your schedule looks like when you get back from down south. I am still looking for that once in a lifetime piece of wood.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Happy New Year
    Bill Bell

2. BigBell

BigBell TS Member

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Bill,

Just got off the phone with Joe - he is sick in bed with nasty cold/flu. Has been sick for a few weeks now.

David D

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I thought he was do fitting work @ Flourtown Sandyrun?? If so does anybody know how it went? How does do as far as that goes?
    Thank you,
    Jim Z

5. BigBell

BigBell TS Member

David,

Thanks for the heads up about Joe sorry to hear he's under the weather.if you happen to talk or see him ask him to give Bill from Pinebelt a call no rush probably better in early spring anyway. Jim if you know Joe you know he is hard to keep track of. He is a very talented man and always has several projects going at a time

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.