1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun fitter Joe Goldberg please call home

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mojo, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mojo

Mojo Member

Joe Goldberg where are you? Sent you my TMX wood for refinishing after you posted that "gun fitter needs help" - that was 3 weeks ago. The phone number
    you gave me is no longer in service? You have not responded to my email on 11/14.

"Two weeks or less" has long since passed.

Joe Goldberg aka "gun fitter" on TS.com please call Mike Lewis 813 737 1542.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

My buddy is currently getting a forend fit finished and checkered by Joe. Not to go into any detail, but Joe may need a little slack right now due to things going on in his personal life (as was relayed to me by my friend).

3. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Joe did an 1100 stock for me. He is a reputable dude. As stated above, he may have a few personal things going on. You will be extremely satisfied with the quality of his work. He'll get back to you. No worries

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Joe's dog, Sky was hit by a car - he has been playing 'nurse maid' to her - only wish he wouldn't insist on wearing the white uniform - he doesn't have the legs for it and the heels make him walk funnily.

He is around - just keep trying to reach him on his cells (609-231-6187 & 609-231-1898)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.