1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Doctor is the MAN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 9point3, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Sent Doug a 90T trigger to fix up( another smith screwed it up) and he did a great job!!!

Doug is a fine smith and a great fella to do business with!

2. kolar1000

kolar1000 TS Member

Just had Doug do some work on my 90T a few months ago. He did a great job and he is a first rate person to deal with!

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Doug is, and has been, at the top of my list for many years. Always does a professional job and is truely interested in satisfying the customer... Just my experience..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Doug is BY Far the Best On 90T's and others. Sure helps me out on my 90T sales. joe90t

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Doug did work on both of my "Ts", including his teflon-refinish - referred him to a friend who needed a tune on a "T" and Ljutic... all great feedback!

Land of 10000 lakes and ONE great gunsmith!

Jay

6. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Let me chime in here too....I bought a 90T from Doug, and it was so close to new it is scary. He had taken it in, fixed it up, and I bought it for my grandson since it had a pretty short LOP. It is a terrific piece all fixed up by the Gun Dr. He is "da man" to go to.

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I just sent the receiver from my XT combo to Doug. I was having a problem with the trigger resetting on the bottom barrel. He did a quick stone job on the seers and had it back in a week. Didn't even charge me for it. As was said before, top notch workmanship and individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.