1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun control. Wait till you read this, you Vets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by b12, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The Obladder administration are proposing new legistslation that any veterian comming home from war that may have any type of mental disorder of any kind of stress deemed by the VA doctors that Veterian will have his 2nd admendment taken away. In short he cannot own any kind of a firearm.
    Well let me make it clear to any son- of a bitch that if this country needs my ass to go fight for freedom then have parts of it taken away the The good ole US of A can kiss my burned up ass.

We let a damn government pull the wool over our eyes with fradulant voting machines and fradulant voters. Everyone knows that was the course this administration took. Democrats and Republicans alike . And yet all we need to do is say its Bushes fault and everything is cool. I can't believe how stupid people can get. Geeeeesss. Wild Bill

2. Salt

Salt Member

Wild Bill, very well stated. I'm with you 100%.

Larry Santine

3. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

4. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

Well said Wild Bill. I just want to say Thank You to ALL vets on this sight.
    This damned government is totally getting out of control. Could be it's time to take our country back?????

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

It will get to a point where anyone would have to be crazy to sign up to serve their country.

And that will be the country's loss.

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

So why do you think the liberals want war veterans to claim PTSD?

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Every time I get a checkup at DVA, they ALWAYS ask if I have nightmares, bad memories of past events, or thoughts of hurting myself or others.

Fortunately, I do not have nightmares, or bad memories of past events (three marriages do not count LOL), and I do not wish to hurt myself or others.

Hurting myself would HURT. As far as buttholes who have screwed me over? I will let GOD handle that. A fellow who ripped me off and threw me under the bus a while back SHOT A FINGER OFF while teaching a handgun class. Kind of shot his credibility (pun INTENDED)

One is often their own worst enemy.

8. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

the libs that have dodged the draft and wont fight for this country will try anything to hurt the American Vet. Its just in the nature of evil.

9. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Pack up all your ammo and head for a High point its come !! We need to put these pol's on notice one by one!!!

10. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just look up this bulls**t about the Homeland Security graduating a class of 18 to 24 yr. olds for the start of a govt controled homeland force. After reading of the ammo purchased in the name of Homeland Security I start to question just why do we need this Homeland fighting force. We have a standing military. Or do the leaders feel the military wouldn't follow their orders to fire upon their own citizens at a time of unrest. If ever it comes to another civil war, I believe the military would side with the citizenry instead of the leadership of this country. I love my country, I fear my government!

Big Jack

11. johnboy

johnboy Member

No doubt about it, the 43rd president is the culprit.

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Johnboy .... stop being an a-hole!

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

maybe you can find it here.

14. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

"Just look up this bulls**t about the Homeland Security graduating a class of 18 to 24 yr. olds for the start of a govt controled homeland force. After reading of the ammo purchased in the name of Homeland Security I start to question just why do we need this Homeland fighting force. We have a standing military. Or do the leaders feel the military wouldn't follow their orders to fire upon their own citizens at a time of unrest. If ever it comes to another civil war, I believe the military would side with the citizenry instead of the leadership of this country. I love my country, I fear my government!"

Big Jack

Big Jack,

The concerns you bring up in your post pretty much coincide with concerns that were raised when Congress gave powers to the President in the Patriot Act.

Not questioning, nor do I care how you feel about that. I'm just sayin'

Tim

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Brown Shirts ring a bell??? Bulge.

16. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Everybody needs to know this not just the Vets(God bless Y'all,and thanks).

D.P.Reynolds

17. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

So I guess they will go back a look at the records of all us Vietnam Era vets, and take our weapons away also? No one ever heard of PTSD back then, just Agent Orange.

18. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I do believe it is on the way. Yup, Yup no doubt about it.

19. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This thread is another example of a person that doesnt have a clue spreading BS

There is no "new" law mandating this-

There are laws on the book about duties of mental health professionals and there are requirements existing to deny gun purchases

So there are elements of minor truth in this thread but the thread in general is pure BS- with bandwidth being wasted

Now - how many of you got out and voted or got out and actually worked for a political party as a volunteer?

Quit BSing and become productive in supporting what you believe

Regards from Iowa

Gene

20. Donm

Donm Active Member

You got it right Gene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.