1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun control support fades-bright shiny object gone

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, say it ain't so. Americans unsurprisingly went back to being Americans. We don't start dismantling the Constitution, just because some woman fails to deal with her emotionally-disturbed son.

And the Senate wisely decided to follow the sentiment of the American public. After all - no sense losing your job for Bloomberg's sake. "Don't die for the other guy!"

Well done, boys. We knew you'd see it Our Way.

Now...how's that Sequester going?

2. brownk80

brownk80 Member

It isn't over by a long shot. Big O and Joe and the rest, Diane, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi, Nepolitano, etc are just getting started. Don't relax for a second.

3. Avatar

The war has moved to the States for the time being. Connecticut has pretty much fallen, and California is probably next. Some of the proposed State laws would classify the .22 I had as a kid as a forbidden "assault rifle." Of course, any firearm is dangerous, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I think part of the problem is that the debate has polarized everyone--either for draconian gun control, or, against all gun control. There was a time when it was otherwise.

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

brownk80 said it right...
    It's fine to be glad that won one in the Senate, but the filth who wish to dismantle our Constitution are still there. Still probing for any weakness or opportunity to divide and conquer. Personally, when I have to battle an infestation of cockroaches, I'd rather have'em out in the open, in a well lit room than working under cover in the dark. Keep shining a light on this garbage and we'll keep winning. Get complacent...and we'll lose. Just a little at a time...but LOSE nonetheless. A city at a time, a state at a time, eventually...there's nobody left to stop the burning of the Constitution on the steps of the National Archive building, they so desparately seek to achieve.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

All good points...but still, Bloomberg has got to feel pretty stupid, spending all that money and not even getting it out of the Senate?

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

buzz-gun,

Pocket change to Bloomturd. The guy is worth billions, I don't know what his worth is in liquid cash but now that is several millions less. With all his riches, I think he is in the 28% tax bracket right there nest to "O" Real good examples of what they preach. Now "Turd" is on the we must interpret the "Constitution" different. The man (if you can call him that) is a MORON. I don't need "Turds" help in taking care of myself.

Chuck

7. shootlow

shootlow TS Member

And now Giffords and Kelly are starting to sue the senators. It wont be over for a long time. Shootlow.

8. bucrub

bucrub TS Member

Talk about sickening,Giffords and Kelly make me want to vomit. What a couple of hypocrits!!!

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Anytime someone is hurt or killed by a criminal in a gun free zone, maybe they should sue Gifford and Kelly!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Can we sue Senators over Obamacare? Where's Gene when we need him?

11. SBray

SBray Active Member

Yes it feels good to keep ahead of the gun haters, but, as mentioned before, no one should relax! They are constantly trying to figure out how to destroy our country, and they will never give up.

Trying to convince Americans that they have 90% of the country wanting gun control! Give me a break. I have seldom heard of any large group of people agreeing on anything.

If they will lie about that, they will lie about anything that will convince uninformed citizens it is the right thing to do.

Steve

12. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and Fineswine is still clearing her throat. It's funny, with their approval rating at 15%, and they don't have a quorum for most of their votes(WSJ today), these so called elected officials don't think that the budget, the debt, immigration, a good defense, and so on, are important. Pelosi is still in denial over losing her jet and liquor stash, and these people can't figure it out. IMHO, there are more important issues facing this country, than gun control. I guess the next bill, will be background checks for fireworks, after todays news.

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Buzz is right.they lost, it is over.

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

Not over...but lost, they did!

Ha ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.