1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gun control coming....thank you hussein voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Don't like the 2nd amendment,,,,just come up with some type of executive order,,,,hussein never ceases to amaze....

Watch the video for other support of what he wants to do,,,,

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfEYPJ5qJIU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfEYPJ5qJIU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Moments like this is when all the "freeloaders" who have not contributed and/or joined pro-gun organizations come out of the woodwork....

Have you joined a pro-gun group? Do you contribute?

Join the NRA or whatever effective pro-gun group you desire....

Talk is cheap. DO SOMETHING to help pro-gun causes!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I do,,,,do you?

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Seems to me unless you are a convicted criminal or mentally ill you have to worry. There is even gun rights organizations involved in these meetings. All I read is they want to make the laws more effective that are already in place. I did not read anywhere in the writings that Obama was taking our (law abiding citizens, and mentally stable) guns away from us. I probably interpet what I read differently.

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I am worried,,i have never owned a "black gun" till last week,, have one now,,, may get more and just orderd the first lot of 1000 rnds of ammo,,i do think we are being led down the path to civil war ,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.