1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gun control by Executive order

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Goozer, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

There are rumors that our so-called President will bypass both houses of Congress and install his gun control agenda by Executive order . I believe this my lead to a Constitutional crisis . I believe that one of the Western States I think eight State Senators have put a bill before their Senate that if Obama bypasses Congress on a gun control measure their state law enforcement will arrest any Federal agents that try to enforce this illegal Executive order . Folks this is serious stuff .If this is allowed to go fourth there maybe no turning back . I take this very serious .

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yea, he said that today. "There are things I can do about gun control without legislation" or words to that effect. I'm hoping he doesn't try that, because it may backfire. That boy has bigger problems on his hands than gun control, namely the debt, obese government spending, credit rating, immigration, and the beat goes on.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

You need to check the above website. It has references to your first sentence.

However he also says some of the proposed legislation.

Bob Lawless

4. CharlieAMA

I had good intentions Bob to get it right.

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He had bigger issues last term but he still pushed Obama care. This guy is out to put us down and he will do anything to get his way.

6. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I wish congress would grow a set and Impeach the kenyan clown. Hes looking to make slaves out of us. So what can we do?

7. CharlieAMA

I think he is 'High' from re-election, as somebody put it.

8. husker

husker Member

RED COUNTIES UNITE ! ! ! Stop paying for your chains ! ! !

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Oh don't get yourselves all lathered up fantasizing about a "Constitutional Crisis." Obama will do whatever the hell he wants, the media will help, and the sheeple will do precisely as they're told.

-Gary

10. ivanhoe

GW22 I don't agree with you to often but I do think you may be closer to the truth than you know.

He has weakened the economy quite a bit with his incessant spending. Now he is going to supply weapons to Egypt. If Egypt uses those weapons against Israel who do you suppose Israel will blame.

There is also more unrest in Korea. What is most important in the Obumer administration. Assualt weapons, just how many countries can he piss off without getting this country in military action.

Now remember this is the guy that doesn't salute the flag because he doesn't want to create hard feeling with other countries. Well what about Israel do any of you think that Israel won't have hard feelings.....LOL I beleive that he is becoming quite obvious. Yet very few are seeing it.

He has an agenda and he uses smoke screens and hysteria very well to hide the serious issues.

If his idea for universal background checks goes into effect there will gunlists made out or no one will know who owns what when it is time to check on private sales.

A prime example of smoke screens and hysteria, the videos of the Sandy Hook shootings. Definately a major smoke screen on gun control front.

Bob Lawless

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Can't give tax dollars unless he goes through Congress,but, bypasses them and gives 1.9 BILLION to Muzzie brotherhood!-- No authority to by pass the process for citizenship,but, give millions of illegal aliens just that! Gives appointments while Congress is still in session I(calls them "recess appointments") even though Congress WASN'T in recess! --Hasn't let the Constituion stand in his way yet! He has been wiping his butt with it ever since he took office!!!!

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Fats Gun,
    That would assume Congress had testicles but they don't!!

13. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Well, congress better grow some quick. His threat to not pay military pensions & social security will backfire on him. If the Govt. is forced to shut down, it will stop all of congress's paychecks as well. At least it better. If he finds a way to pay all those gutless bas***ds he deserves to be impeached. Terminate his continual vacations at govt expense. Stop the payoff money to all the nations of the world that are thunbing their noses at us. Stop all these Czars and terminate their outrageous paychecks & that should include his white house projectionists and dog handlers, too Hell, to think of it, don't we have three branchs of government? He's taken over for the other two and pushed them out of the process! Where do we go from here?

Big Jack

14. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

The only way to go up, is from down! Time for a real crisis that really wakes the witless demunists! Bring it on I say, roll the dice and lets see where it goes, otherwise we all know where it goes!

15. wayno

wayno TS Member

late last night, aided by the protection of my batman decoder ring (the one that repels any left wing commie effort to observe my heroic efforts to save the country), i was able to invade the deepest bowels of the white house, on a mission to grab the most secret plans of the obummer master plot to extract our precious bodily fluids while banning our ability to own and use 155mm recoiless rifles.

you wouldn't believe the godless horrors i observed while on my mission; but, with my eyes on the prize, i was available to elude the temptations of 13 naked scandinavian virgins and grasp the proof that we will need to overturn the last election and replace the commie kenyan "boy" with our rightful leader the brilliant second bush, back into power; whenceforth, under his astonishing leadership, we will continue the same firearms policies presently in existence.

the proof: a midnight meeting where 20 odd children were selected by the security council to die so that the sale of ar15 rifles would be prohibited. a small price to pay for absolute gun control. the coverup to that plan was easily done. but all will soon be revealed.

you know what, you people make me sick. i'm out of here.

wayne harrison

16. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

WOP - KERCHUNK.

That's the sound of the door slapping you on the a$$ on your way out.

Bye!

17. ivanhoe

wayno I don't want you to leave with the feeling that you will be missed.

Bye, Bye wayno.

Bob Lawless

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thank God, I thought you would never leave. Maybe some town can get their idiot back now.

19. ivanhoe

"In other words we do not need no stinking assault weapons."

stilltrying what we don't need is you or your stinking opinion!!!!!

Bob Lawless

20. 100straight

100straight Member

So here is a curious thought....

I am old and fat, but I will fight to my death to defend my children's and grandchildren's right to keep and bear arms so they can defend themselves against a tyranical government if it becomes necessary. I realize that I will be easy to kill, but I bet I take a bunch with me if it comes to that.

Here is a guy who claims to have fought in Vietnam but doesn't want me to be able to protect myself from anything more than a random burgler.

So back to the thought.... Will people who oppose guns use the very guns they oppose to kill people who disagree with them? Apparently so, but it seems very strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.